Brother HL-3170CDW Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Brother HL-3170CDW printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Brother HL 3170CDW toner cartridges
Time to install your new Brother HL 3170CDW toner cartridge? Follow these simple steps to avoid diminishing the quality of your prints or damaging your printer.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- Keep away from flammable substances.
- If toner gets on your clothing, wipe it off with a dry cloth and wash clothing in cold water. Hot water sets toner into fabric.
- Illustrations may differ from your machine depending on its options or models.
Removing the used Brother HL 3170CDW toner cartridge
- Turn on your printer and open the top cover until it locks in the open position.
- Take out the toner cartridge and drum unit.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
Installing the new Brother HL 3170CDW toner cartridge
- Unpack the new Brother HL 3170CDW toner cartridge. Gently shake it from side to side several times to spread the toner evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. The green lock lever on the drum unit should lift automatically.
- Gently slide the green tab from left to right and right to left several times to clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Slide the toner cartridge and drum unit into the printer.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes