Brother MFC L8850CDW Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Brother MFC L8850CDW printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Brother MFC l8850CDW toner cartridges
Install your new Brother MFC l8850CDW toner cartridge by following these steps, to avoid causing any damage to your printer:
- Illustrations shown below are from a representative product and may differ from your Brother machine.
- Avoid exposing the cartridges to natural and artificial light for more than 5 minutes to preserve the quality of the toner.
- Remember to remove all safety covers and tapes off the cartridges to avoid causing damages to your printer.
- Remove toner stains with cold water.
Removing the used Brother MFC l8850CDW toner cartridge
- Turn the printer on.
- Press the front cover release button and pull open the printer’s cover.
- Hold the blue handle of the drum unit to pull it out until it comes to a stop.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge and gently push it toward the machine to unlock it. Then pull it out of the drum unit.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the blue tab from left to right to left several times.
Installing the new Brother MFC l8850CDW toner cartridge
- Remove the new Brother MFC l8850CDW toner from its box and pull off the protective cover.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge and slide the toner cartridge into the drum unit then gently pull it toward you until you hear it click into place.
- Push the drum unit into the printer until it stops.
- Close the printer’s cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes