Canon ImageRunner Advance C5030 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Canon ImageRunner Advance C5030 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Canon C5030 toner cartridges
Replacing the Canon C5030 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Canon C5030 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Canon ImageRunner C5030 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Canon C5030 toner cartridge1. Press If the black canon c5030 toner or all of the toners run out, this step is not necessary 2. Open the toner replacement cover
3. From the display of the control panel, select the color of the toner you want to replace and then press [Remove Toner Cartridge]
4. The internal cover will open automatically, after that, take the canon imagerunner c5030 toner cartridge out of the printer
Installing the new Canon C5030 toner cartridge
5. Take the new toner cartridge with both hands and shake it gently up and down 10 times
6. Remove the red protective cap of the new canon c5030 toner cartridge
7. Push the new toner cartridge into the printer as far as possible
8. Close the internal cover and finally close the toner replacement cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes