Dell 2130CN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Dell 2130CN printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Dell 2130cn toner cartridges
Replacing the dell 2130cn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 2130 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 2130cn toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the rigth side of the Dell 2130cn printer
2. Press the slide of the Dell 2130cn toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Dell 2130 toner cartridge
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Dell 2130cn toner cartridge4. Take the new dell 2130cn toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the new cartridge into the printer
6. Pull the cartridge forward to fix the slide, then close the cover board
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes