Dell 7130CDN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Dell 7130CDN printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Cartridge Replacement for Dell 7130CDN
Replacing the Dell 7130cdn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your dell 7130cdn toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
1. Open the printer's front cover.
2. Slide out the toner cartridge you want to replace.
3. To install the new dell 7130cdn toner, unpack it and shake it 5 to 6 times to distribute the toner.
4. Remove the protecting plastic from the new cartridge.
5. Align the arrow on the new toner cartridge with the arrow on the machine and slide it in.
6. Finally close the printer's cover and turn the printer on
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes