Dell C3760N Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Dell C3760N printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Dell C3760 toner cartridges
It is time to install your new Dell C3760 toner cartridge. Remember to follow these steps to guarantee the correct functioning of your printer:
- Toner residue may cause an explosion if it comes in contact with fire.
- Wait for the printer to cool down before you change any internal part to avoid burns
- Avoid exposing toner cartridges for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light, to preserve their original quality.
- Remove all the paper from the MPF and close the MPF cover before removing the toner cartridge.
Removing the used Dell C3760 toner cartridge
- Pull down both side grips to open your printer’s front cover.
- Grasp the handle on the toner cartridge and then pull it out.
Installing the new Dell C3760 toner cartridge
- Remove the new Dell C3760 toner cartridge from its protective box.
- Shake the new toner cartridge five or six times from side to side.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the empty cartridge slot, and then push until it stops.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes