Dell H625CDW Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Dell H625CDW printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Dell H625CDW toner cartridgesReplacing your Dell H625CDW toner cartridge is very easy, Just follow these simple steps to avoid diminishing the quality of your prints or damaging your printer.
- Wait for the printer to cool down before you touch any internal parts.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- Keep away from flammable substances. Toner may cause an explosión if exposed to an open flame.
- Using sharp objects to open the toner cartridge package might scratch the drum of the cartridge.
- If toner gets on your clothing, wipe it off with a dry cloth and wash clothing in cold water. Hot water sets toner into fabric.
- Illustrations may differ from your machine depending on its options or models
Removing the used Dell H625CDW toner cartridge
- Turn the printer off.
- Open the printer’s front cover while grasping the grips on both sides and pull it down.
- Grab the handle on the toner cartridge that you want to replace and pull it out.
Installing the new Dell H625CDW toner cartridge
- Unpack the new Dell H625CDW toner cartridge.
- Shake the new toner cartridge six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Align the toner cartridge to the notches on the cartridge slot, and push the toner cartridge all the way in until you feel a click.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes