HP LaserJet CP2025 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the HP LaserJet CP2025 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the HP LaserJet toner cartridges
Replacing the HP LaserJet cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the HP LaserJet cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used HP LaserJet toner cartridge
1. Open the front door
2. Pull out the toner cartridge drawer
3. Grasp the handle on the old hp LaserJet toner cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight up to remove it
Installing the new HP LaserJet toner cartridge
4. Take the new hp LaserJet toner cartridge out of the packaging
5. To distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge, rock it gently from front to back
6. Remove the orange, plastic shield from the bottom of the new hp LaserJet toner cartridge
CAUTION: Do not touch the imaging drum on the bottom of the toner cartridge. Fingerprints on it can cause printing-quality problems
7. Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer
8. Pull the tab on the left side of the LaserJet toner cartridge straight up to completely remove the sealing tape. Discard the sealing tape
9. Close the toner cartridge drawer
10. Close the front doorRelated offers: HP CP2025 Toner | HP CP2025 Toner