HP Laserjet Pro M477 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the HP Laserjet Pro M477 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing HP M477 toner cartridges
Installing your new HP M477 toner cartridge without damaging your printer is should be hassle-free! Just follow these simple steps to avoid diminishing the quality of your printing:
- Wait for the printer to cool down before you touch any internal parts.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- Keep away from flammable substances.
- Hot water sets toner into fabric.
- Do not touch the metal contacts on the cartridge. Fingerprints on the contacts can cause connection errors.
- Illustrations may differ from your machine depending on its options or models
Removing the used HP M477 toner cartridge
- Open the printer’s cartridge cover.
- Push the old cartridge inward to unlock it.
- Grab the edge of the cartridge and remove it by pulling it out.
Installing the new HP M477 toner cartridge
- Unpack the new HP M277DW toner cartridge. Remove all from the protective packaging.
- Insert the new cartridge into its slot.
- Close the cartridge door.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes