HP LaserJet Enterprise M553dn Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the HP LaserJet Enterprise M553dn printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing HP M553DN toner cartridges
Install your new HP M553DN toner cartridge by following these steps, to avoid causing any damage to your printer:
- Avoid lighting the used cartridges on fire, the toner residue may cause an explosion.
- Wait for the printer to cool down before you touch any internal parts.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
Removing the used HP M553DN toner cartridge
- Open the printer’s front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull out to remove it.
Installing the new HP M553DN toner cartridge
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective shell by tearing oƫ the plastic strip and opening the package.
- Hold both ends of the toner cartridge and shake up to 6 times.
- Remove the protective shield from the toner cartridge.
- Support the toner cartridge underneath with one hand while holding the cartridge handle with the other. Align the toner cartridge with its slot and insert it into the printer.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes