Konica Minolta BizHub C300 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Konica Minolta BizHub C300 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridge
Replacing the Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board.
2. Take out the used Bizhub C300 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Konica Bizhub C300 toner cartridge
3. Shake the new Bizhub C300 toner cartridge firmly.
4. Insert new Bizhub C300 toner cartridge into printer.
5. Close the cover board.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes