Konica Minolta BizHub C364e Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Konica Minolta BizHub C364e printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing BizHub C364E toner cartridges
When it is time to change your old BizHub C364E toner cartridges for new ones, it’s a crucial to do so correctly to avoid causing problems that can affect your prints or the machine per say.
Here are some easy tips and steps that you can follow to make sure your printer functions appropriately after changing a toner cartridge.
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
- Do not forcedly open or disassemble a toner cartridge.
- Make sure to install a toner cartridge for each label color. If you try to forcibly install a cartridge in the incorrect position, it may result in a failure.
- After replacing a cartridge, clean the Electrostatic Charger for each color.
Removing the used BizHub C364E toner cartridges
- Open the printer's front cover. Grasp the empty cartridge and rotate it in clockwise to unlock it.
- Pull out the toner you want to replace. Keep in mind that you should not shake the used toner in order to prevent leakage.
Installing the new BizHub C364E toner cartridge
- Take the new BizHub C364E toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly from side to side 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into place.
- Grasp the toner and rotate it into the locked position
- Close the front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes