Lexmark MS610dn Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Lexmark MS610dn printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Lexmark MS610DN toner cartridges
Install your new Lexmark MS610DN toner cartridge by following these steps, to avoid causing any damage to your printer:
- Illustrations shown below are from a representative product and may differ from your Xerox machine.
- Avoid exposing the cartridges to natural and artificial light for more than 5 minutes to preserve the quality of the toner.
- Remember to remove all safety covers and tapes off the cartridges to avoid causing damages to your printer.
- Remove toner stains with cold water, using hot water will help the toner set into the fabric permanently.
- Do not perform this procedure when the printer is copying or printing.
Removing the used Lexmark MS610DN toner cartridge
- Press the button on the right side of the printer, and then open the printer’s front cover.
- Pull the toner cartridge out using the handle.
Installing the new Lexmark MS610DN toner cartridge
- Take the new Lexmark MS610DN toner cartridge out of the box.
- Shake the new cartridge to redistribute the toner and then remove all protective material.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer by aligning the side rails of the cartridge with the arrows on the rails inside the printer.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes