Okidata C5500 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Okidata C5500 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Oki C5500 toner cartridges
Replacing the Oki C5500 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Okidata C5500 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Oki C5500 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Oki C5500 toner cartridge
1. Turn handle to unlocking position.
2. Remove the used Oki C5500 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Okidata C5500 toner cartridge3. Place the used Oki C5500 toner into the enclosed bag.
4. Take the new Okidata C5500 toner cartridge from its packaging.
5. Shake the Oki C5500 toner cartridge firmly.
6. Tear off the white stripe.
7. Install the new Oki C5500 toner cartridge into the developer.
8. Turn handle all the way to lock toner in the developer.
9. Use cloth enclosed to clean LED lamp in the printer.
10. Close the cover.
Related Offers: Oki C5650 Toner / Oki C5800 Toner
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes