OKI MC361 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the OKI MC361 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Oki MC361 Toner Cartridges
Here are some easy steps that you can follow to remove your used Oki MC361 toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer.
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause an explosion.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water.
- Illustrations shown below are from a representative product and may differ from your Okidata machine.
- Avoid exposing the cartridges to natural and artificial light for more than 5 minutes to preserve the quality of the toner.
- Remember to remove all safety covers and tapes off the cartridges to avoid causing damages to your printer.
Removing the used Okidata MC361 Toner Cartridges
- Raise the scanner and then press the cover release button located on the left corner of your printer to open the top cover.
- Slide the color collar on the cartridge that you want to replace towards the right-hand side of the printer.
- Lift the right end of the cartridge and then draw it to the right to take the cartridge out of the printer.
Installing the new Oki MC361 Toner Cartridge
- Take the new Oki MC361 toner cartridge out of its box.
- Leave the wrapping material on and shake the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner.
- Remove the wrapping material and insert the cartridge placing the left-end in first and then lowering the right end into the printer.
- Make sure that the cartridge is well seated and slide the color collar towards the left-hand side of the printer.
- Clean the LED head surface with a lint free cloth.
- Close the top cover and lower the scanner.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes