Ricoh MP C4500 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Ricoh MP C4500 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Ricoh MP C4500 toner cartridges
Install your new Ricoh MP C4500 toner cartridge by following these steps, to avoid causing any damage to your printer:
- Illustrations shown below are from a representative product and may differ from your Xerox machine.
- Avoid exposing the cartridges to natural and artificial light for more than 5 minutes to preserve the quality of the toner.
- Remember to remove all safety covers and tapes off the cartridges to avoid causing damages to your printer.
- Remove toner stains with cold water, using hot water will help the toner set into the fabric permanently.
- Do not perform this procedure when the printer is copying or printing.
Removing the used Ricoh MP C4500 Toner Cartridge
- Open the printer’s cover board located on its right side.
- Pull out the used Ricoh MP C4500 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh MP C4500 Toner Cartridge
- Take the new Ricoh MP C4500 toner cartridge out of the box
- Shake the cartridge firmly 6 times from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the new cartridge into the printer and close the cover board.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes