Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Samsung C1860FW toner cartridges
Installing your new Samsung C1860FW toner cartridge without damaging your printer is pretty simple! Just follow these simple steps to avoid diminishing the quality of your printing:
- Some internal parts of the machine will be extremely hot. Wait for the printer to cool down before you touch any internal parts.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- Keep away from flammable substances.
- Using sharp objects to open the toner cartridge package might scratch the drum of the cartridge.
- If toner gets on your clothing, wipe it off with a dry cloth and wash clothing in cold water. Hot water sets toner into fabric.
- Illustrations may differ from your machine depending on its options or models
Removing the used Samsung C1860FW toner cartridge
- Turn off your printer and open your printer’s front cover.
- Pull out the cartridge tray.
- Grasp the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it up firmly out of the printer.
Installing the new Samsung C1860FW toner cartridge
- Take off the safety tape from the cartridge.
- Unpack the new Samsung C1860FW toner cartridge and shake a couple of times to distribute the toner in an even manner.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot where the old one was retrieved from.
- Push the cartridge tray back into the printer.
- Close the printer’s cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes