Samsung Xpress C410W Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Samsung Xpress C410W printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Samsung C410W toner cartridges
It is time to replace your Samsung C410W toner cartridge. To do so without damaging your printer, follow these simple steps:
- Wait for the printer to cool down before you touch any internal parts.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- Keep away from flammable substances.
- If toner gets on your clothing, wipe it off with a dry cloth and wash clothing in cold water. Hot water sets toner into fabric.
- If the cartridge is placed with the safety tape still on it may damage the machine.
- Illustrations may differ from your machine depending on its options or models
Removing the used Samsung C410W toner cartridge
- Turn off your printer, close the paper tray and open your printer’s front cover.
- Grasp the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it up firmly out of the printer.
Installing the new Samsung C410W toner cartridge
- Unpack the new Samsung C410W toner cartridge and shake a couple of times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Pull off the safety tape from the cartridge and dispose of it.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot where the old one was retrieved from.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes