Xerox Phaser 3610 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Xerox Phaser 3610 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Xerox Phaser 3610 toner cartridges
Install your new Xerox Phaser 3610 toner cartridge by following these steps, to avoid causing any damage to your printer:
- Illustrations shown below are from a representative product and may differ from your Xerox machine.
- Avoid exposing the cartridges to natural and artificial light for more than 5 minutes to preserve the quality of the toner.
- Remember to remove all safety covers and tapes off the cartridges to avoid causing damages to your printer.
- Remove toner stains with cold water.
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 3610 toner cartridge
- Open the printer’s front cover.
- The lever that is located on the right side of the cartridge must be pushed upwards to unlock the cartridge.
- Grab the cartridge by its front handle and pull it out of the printer.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 3610 toner cartridge
- Take the new Xerox Phaser 3610 toner cartridge out of its box and shake it from side to side to distribute the toner.
- Grab the cartridge from its front handle and place it in the empty slot where the old cartridge was taken from, making sure it aligns perfectly.
- Push the cartridge firmly into the printer, then push the lever located on the right side down to lock it into place.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes