Xerox Phaser 6140 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Xerox Phaser 6140 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 6140 toner cartridges
Replacing the xerox phaser 6140 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you xerox phaser 6140 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6140 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the rigth side of the Xerox 6140 printer
2. Press the slide of the xerox phaser 6140 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit
3. Take out the used xerox phaser 6140 toner cartridge that you want to replace
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 6140 toner cartridge
4. Take the new xerox phaser 6140 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the new cartridge into the printer
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes