Xerox Phaser 7500 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Xerox Phaser 7500 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Xerox Phaser 7500 toner cartridges
When it is time to change your old Xerox Phaser 7500 toner cartridges for new ones, it’s a crucial to do so correctly to avoid causing problems that can affect your prints or the machine per say.
Here are some easy tips and steps that you can follow to make sure your printer functions appropriately after changing a toner cartridge.
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
- Do not forcedly open or disassemble a toner cartridge.
- Make sure to install a toner cartridge for each label color. If you try to forcibly install a cartridge in the incorrect position, it may result in a failure.
- After replacing a cartridge, clean the Electrostatic Charger for each color.
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 7500 toner cartridges
- Grasp the top right and left corners of the printer's front cover to open it.
- Grasp the empty cartridge and pull out the one you want to replace. Prevent leakage by keeping the empty cartridge steady and placing it in a plastic bag.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 7500 toner cartridge
- Take the new Xerox Phaser 7500 toner cartridge out of its packaging and shake it firmly from side to side 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into place, make sure it fits properly.
- Close the front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes