Xerox WorkCentre 6605 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Xerox WorkCentre 6605 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Xerox WorkCentre 6605 toner cartridge
To replace your Xerox WorkCentre 6605 toner cartridge problem-free and without risking diminishing the quality of your printing, follow these easy steps.
Before you start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind these safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- Warm or hot water sets the toner in permanently. Use cold water to remove toner stains in case it gets onto your hands or clothing.
- Avoid having your toner cartridge exposed to light, natural or artificial, for a prolonged lapse of time.
Removing the used Xerox WorkCentre 6605 toner cartridge
- Grab the front cover of your printer from its grip and pull down to open
- Pull out the Xerox WorkCentre 6605 toner cartridge you want to replace using the front handle.
Installing the new Xerox WorkCentre 6605 toner cartridge
- Remove the new Xerox WorkCentre 6605 toner cartridge from its packaging and shake it firmly five to six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Insert the toner cartridge carefully into the cartridge slot, and push until it clicks.
- Close the printer's front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes